Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New "Digs"

Well for the last several hours I've been updating my blog - so it looks fresher and happier!  I added a couple new links to my "Blog's List", and I updated my Blog Description...it needed to be happier!  It's very late...okay actually early in the morning - YIKES!  I wish I had more time to chat as I have much to say, but I really need to get to bed...especially since I have an afternoon that brings a refresh course in Business Writing & Grammar (snore galore)  that I have to endore in just a few hours!

Hope you like the looks of "the new things around here"!! I promise I'll have something more interesting to write about next time. 

Coming Posts: 
  • Cookie Jar:  Firework Cookes (so it's a little late, but hey every day deserves Fireworks, right!)
  • Sugar Scrubs
  • Inside the Quiet Walls
So be sure to stop back by in a few days or so!!

No comments: